The 2016 Christmas Fair is coming up December 2nd and 3rd at Central Mall! This even benefits the Greater Texarkana Young Professionals, and helps them provide two scholarships for area graduating seniors each year!
If your business would benefit from getting in front of hundreds of holiday shoppers during the busiest shopping season of the year, then you do NOT want to miss this event.
For information on booth space email Justin@JustinHamilton.net
Take advantage of this event to highlight your products and services to hundreds of shoppers this holiday season!
So here is what you get!
- 8×10 booth which includes 2 chairs, 6-foot table, side and back skirting, and Free WIFI. (Spaces are limited) Built-in foot traffic from hundreds of holiday shoppers., December 2nd and 3rd, 2016 from 11AM—7PM.
- Synergy -ride the coat tails of the strong national retailers that are already drawing shoppers to the mall.
(Event will also be located right next to Santa at Center Court!)
- Marketing collaboration (You get the benefit of the big bucks that the mall spends to promote this event, without having to pay for it out of your own pocket.
- Use this opportunity to make sales, set appointments, get your name out, build your brand, and redirect traffic to your main location. Booth spaces work great for ANY type of business that is just wanting to get exposure. Also, the mall will be giving away Gift cards from many different mall retailers at the event!)
- On top of mall marketing, you will get the benefit of the GTYP and the Chamber promoting the event as well!
Booth spaces are $200 ea (or $350 for two), and they are first come first serve, so DON’T WAIT! For event details or registration please email Justin@justinhamilton.net.