Time for the 2023 Sulphur River 67 Boat Ramp Catfish Rod & Reel Tournament on Saturday, April 15, kicking off at 8:00 am with weigh-in at 3:00 pm. Here are more details.
Details for the 10th annual tournament…
- Fish weighed in must be ALIVE.
- 100% Payout
- 2 person teams
- $30 per team
- No limit on poles
- Big fish of 5 automatically goes as “big fish”
- Must choose big fish before weigh-in (will not weigh fish separate)
- 2/3 of money goes to total weight of 5 fish
- 1/3 of money goes to big fish.
- Children 10 and under may fish without being a part of a team
- Tournament will start at 8:00 am on Saturday, April 15 and weigh-in will be at 3:00 pm April 15
- Participants must launch boats at 67 boat ramp but can go as far up and down the river as they want
- For any questions or more information contact Justin Barton at 903.380.3987 or Ace Barton at 903.799.0873