With the big game going down on Sunday, February 5th folks are getting their plans together for Superbowl Parties. Here are some of the best places in Texarkana to watch “Super Bowl LI” with friends.
Superbowl 51 happens on Sunday, February 5 at Houston’s NRG Stadium. Home to the Houston Texans, the stadium seats 71,795 fans. The game will be on FOX and begins at 5:30 p.m. (central), viewers can also stream the game thru Fox Sports Go.
For 2017 the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons will battle for the Lombardi Trophy and this year’s halftime performance will be by Lady GaGa, who blew the crowds away with her rendition of the Star Spangled Banner before the game in 2016. For 2017 Country Star Luke Bryan will be performing the National Anthem.
In Texarkana, here are some of the best places to watch the game,
- Scottie’s Grill – 8400 W. 7th Street. Scottie’s will have all of your favorite game-day fare, and lots of drink specials.
- Hooters – 5101 N. Stateline Avenue. Wings, cold beer and a fun atmosphere for both the guys and gals.
- Twin City Sports Bar – 221 E. Broad Street in Texarkana Arkansas. Located downtown, lots of televisions and room will make this new Texarkana establishment a great choice for the game.
- Shooters Sports Bar – 310 E. 49th Street. With big screens throughout the bar, and great treats and drinks.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – 4320 St. Michael Drive. Great party room, wings, drinks, friends and more.
- Fat Jack’s – 3324 Stateline Avenue. This place has been the go to location for decades and there will definitely be people you know at Jack’s.
Where will you be watching the big game? If there is room for more, be sure to share in the comments below!