Extreme Youth Leadership Camp Texarkana is seeking volunteers for July 2016.
Extreme Youth Leadership is currently seeking volunteer applicants for EYL Camp Texarkana. As an EYL Camp volunteer, you will potentially be partnered with another volunteer to work directly with students facilitating Family Groups and Action Planning Groups, OR work with EYL staff as Management Team, Production Team, or Hospitality Team. Your exact assignment will be given to you during training. It will be late nights and early mornings but rest assured the rewards will far outweigh your lack of sleep.
REQUIREMENTS TO VOLUNTEER AT EYL CAMP TEXARKANA:
* Be at least 17 years of age before July 8, 2016
* Be available from July 8 – 13, 2016
* Be on-site at Texas A&M University Texarkana the entire time
* Be willing to submit information for a criminal background check
* Participate in EYL Volunteer Training, beginning @ 12pm on July 8, 2016
* Be able to work long days, from early mornings to late nights
* Be teachable
* Be ready to serve with a positive attitude and a smile
* Be ready for a life-empowering experience
To apply to be a volunteer for EYL Camp Texarkana, please follow this link EYL Volunteer Application http://goo.gl/forms/lrpURSwGf1 If you have any questions please free to contact Brent Blackburn, EYL Camp Director at email@example.com