If you are planning on blowing up some fireworks to celebrate the coming of the new year, be sure to focus on some of these basic fireworks safety tips.
1. Always read and follow all warnings and label instructions.
2. Never allow children to play with or light fireworks.
3. The adult lighting the fireworks should always wear eye protection. No one should ever have any part of their body over the fireworks.
4. Use fireworks outdoors only.
5. Be sure other people are out of range before lighting fireworks.
Be safe, have fun… and we wish you a fantastic New Year!!