One of the biggest Barrel Racing events in the country takes place in Texarkana June 11-14 to benefit Texarkana’s Runnin’ WJ Ranch. 2,500 plus of the fastest racers on the circuit will be racing for the big prize money, and the event is free for spectators.
With thousands of dollars in prize money, and almost 3,000 barrel racers competing over the event. The annual Runnin’ WJ Barrel Race is one of the largest events for racers in the country, and excitement is guaranteed. All of the events will be inside the arena at the Four States Fairgrounds and is FREE for spectators.
- Wednesday, June 10 – Grounds open for early arrival at 12 noon. Exhibition from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Thursday, June 11 – Exhibition from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. KK Run for Vegas/Youth at 7:00 pm
- Friday, June 12 – Books open at 7:30 am, Exhibition from 8:00 am to 10:30 am, open 5D with $2,000 added.
- Saturday, June 13 – Books open at 7:30 am, Open 5D $5000 added at 8:00 am, Showcase of Runnin’ WJ Students and the annual Tack Walk at 4:00 pm
- Sunday, June 14 – Books open at 7:30 am, Church service at 7:30 am, Open 5D/$5,000 added at 8:00 am
For more information on this event, contact:
For online registry CLICK HERE.
We visit with Sam Clem out at Runnin' WJ Ranch. One of the biggest events in town takes place this June and we give you the details.
Posted by Texarkana FYI on Sunday, May 31, 2020