The Rotary Splashpad, located at Spring Lake Park in Texarkana, is open for the summer season.
Please follow the rules to make sure everybody’s experience is enjoyable. The Parks & Recreation Staff will be present at various times over the holiday weekend to monitor the area. If there is a concern please let them know. Thanks and have fun!
• Hours of Operation: 9:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. Daily
• No Smoking
• The Splash Pad does not have a Lifeguard on Duty
• ALL children must have adult supervision at all times. Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult
• ALL participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family oriented manner
• Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times
• Food ,beverages, gum and glass containers are not permitted on Splash Pad
• Climbing on Splash Pad features is strictly prohibited
• Non-Service Animals not allowed on Splash Pad
• Swim diapers are required for young children who are not potty trained
• Roughhousing or violent play is prohibited
• Be mindful of inclement weather. Remember, “Lightning Kills”! Pad shall be vacated at first sound of thunder
• Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, bicycles, skates, skateboards etc. are not allowed on the Splash pad
• Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance or other operational concerns
If you need more information, call (903) 798-3978.